sustainabitty

Itty bitty changes towards sustainability.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paul Gilding at TED2012

Fear and the coming collapse of civilization: Paul Gilding at TED2012

Follow the link to a wonderful TED talk that will definitely inspire you to get your unsustainable butt on the right track! We are at a critical point, what are you gonna do about it?
Posted by M. Marshall at 10:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (5)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • April Challenge
      • Chocolate guilt - Sustainable Chocolate
      • Paul Gilding at TED2012
      • Baby Steps
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
M. Marshall
I am young, I have loans and a starting position in my company. I don't have the money or ability to build an off-the-grid home or sustainable farm. I have roommates who I cannot control, bad habits to break, and to be honest a little bit of laziness I don't really want to get rid of. But I believe that I can contribute to this earth and become a heck of a lot more sustainable. I hope that to us average folk sustainability is not out of reach.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.