I am but a wee traveler deposited upon this planet for a single lifetime.
Ahem, that is to say:
I am short, I went to college, got my degree and jot a job. Despite my best efforts the most unique thing about me is my hair.
Oh, and I can wiggle my ears.
Growing up I, as all other pint-sized baby humans do, wanted to make an impact. Part of growing up, however, is realizing that the likelihood of having a Wikipedia page written about how utterly amazing you are is pretty slim. And things as simple as just 'helping' others or 'doing the right thing' can actually be very complex.
BUT - here's the catch...
There are roughly 7 billion people on this planet. Very few of said earth dwellers are going to be celebrities, policy makers, influential activists or even get 15 famous minutes as reality stars. Us little folk? We are where it's at. (Did you hear me? SEVEN BILLION HUMANS.)
I have made a choice. No. Let us call it a challenge. How much of an impact can I make with small changes to my daily life? How approachable and realistic can I make sustainability?
This is for you, fellow average human.
No comments:
Post a Comment